Standard cracking tests in H2S containing environment can be performed (for example according to NACE TM0177, NACE TM0284, NACE TM0316, NACE TM0198…) under high pressure of CO2 and/or H2S and at elevated temperature. Our test capabilities allow also to perform the following experiments:
- Cracking tests under constant load or deformation with a loading capacity up to 25T
- Slow Strain Rate Tensile tests with loading capacity up to 10 T.
- High pressure and High temperature tests in autoclaves
- Corrosion fatigue tests under pressure
- Tests in explosive environments
- Hydrogen permeation test under pressure through metallic or polymer membranes (Devanathan and Stachurski cell)
- Electrochemical test under pressure (polarization tests, critical pitting temperature, potential monitoring…)
All our test benches (SSRT, Proof rings, Dead-weight, Fatigue) can be set-up with autoclaves for HP-testing.
Get further information by contacting Christophe Mendibide